Tuesday, November 15, 2011

BLOG and FEEDBURNER'S 'EMAIL' and 'SUBSCRIBE TO' TYPES

BLOG and FEEDBURNER'S 'EMAIL' and 'SUBSCRIBE TO' TYPES: Allows your Blog visitors to receive your FeedBurner Feeds (aka.Blog postings) via using one of their personal email addresses or via a Feed Reader (aka. Feed Aggregator). To the right of my Blog page under 'Subscribe Now', click on 'Subscribe in a Reader' and my FeedBurner feed page appears (which is a list of all my Blog postings). On the right of my FeedBurner page you see 'Subscribe Now' and under this are icons for different Readers (aka. Feed Aggregators) that your Blog visitors can choose from such as Google Reader, My Yahoo, etcetera, to subscribe to your feed.

You can select the Readers that you want by logging into: www.feedburner.com>click on your Feed Title>click on Optimize>on the left of this page scroll to and click on FeedFlare>check mark all the Readers that you want to have on your feed page, also check mark 'Email This' and your OWN email address that FeedBurner added to your FeedFlare when you signed up to FeedBurner (your email address appears below the list of Readers and looks like this: 'Get Computer Repair Service delivered by email' ('Computer Repair Service' is my Blog title, but your Blog's title will be indicated here)>scroll to the bottom and click Save.

NOTE: You can also contact me with any of your computer related questions via my cnet.com profile at this link: www.cnet.com/profile/pamjparr/, then just click on: E-mail Pamela j.










Your Reactions:

0 comments: