Saturday, October 22, 2011

HOME NETWORK AND ROUTER: Issue #3


 SLOW or LIMITED NETWORK CONNECTION: Especially during weekends, ISPs (Internet Service Providers) often do upgrades to their server or when internet traffic usage is high you will get error messages when trying to connect to your network such as (Its taking longer to connect) OR (you ARE connected with limited connectivity). When I encounter these issues, that slow down connection speed, I just reset my router by pulling its adapter cord out from the 12vdc Power at the back of the router, wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. When you connect to your network again these errors should not appear.

NOTE: You can also contact me with any of your computer related questions via my cnet.com profile at this link: www.cnet.com/profile/pamjparr/, then just click on: E-mail Pamela j.








Your Reactions:

0 comments: