Friday, October 21, 2011

COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE: My Introdution: Welcome to Pamela J. Parr's Blog

Hello, everyone!!! Yes, there are a lot of websites and blogs offering a wealth of information about computer technology. However, it has been my experience when doing web researches that the majority of the time the information provided is too technical or not explained clearly enough. Often times when someone tries to teach a new topic they tend to teach it as if you already know about the topic meaning that they don't provide you with enough details or explanations.  


Another problem that arises when you're trying to use the Internet yourself to resolve a computer issue is that you're unable to do so because you don't know what question(s) to ask or an error message is too vague or too technical or the steps that you're advised to follow don't work! My intent with my Blog is to be very detailed and to explain computer related issues in a way that even a novice computer user can understand. 


I'm also using my Blog to provide you with information about the best services and the best computer products (freeware or the most economical software). And, since Internet searches can be very time consuming, I am providing this assistance as well. Designing a blog for your business, special occasions or interests and hobbies is another service that I'm offering.


PAMELA PARR
NOTE: You can also contact me with any of your computer related questions via my cnet.com profile at this link: www.cnet.com/profile/pamjparr/, then just click on: E-mail Pamela j.




Your Reactions:

0 comments: